Note from the designer:
This simple winter shape is great for layering. Slash arm openings allow for a touch of shirt or long sleeve top to show through. Featuring a cosy roll neck or a neat round neck, the front and back cable panels create a vast expanse of forest like texture.
Pattern number: 402
This pattern is available for PDF download.
Level: Advanced Knitting
Sizes - S-M, L-XL
To Fit Bust - 75-85, 90-110 cm
Around Hem (approx) - 128, 148 cm
Length (approx at centre back) - 64, 69 cm
Australian Superfine Merino 8 ply (65g balls)
• Style A - With Round Neckband
11 Old Rose - 9, 11 balls
• Style B - With Roll Collar
35 Iceberg - 10, 12 balls
• 1 pair 4.50mm (UK 7) knitting needles or size needed to give correct tension.
• Round Neckband only – a set of 3.25mm (UK 10) double-pointed knitting needles.
• Roll Collar only – a set each of 4.00mm (UK 8) and 4.50mm double-pointed knitting needles.
• cable needle.
• 4 stitch-holders.
• wool needle for sewing seams.
21 sts and 28 rows to 10cm over stocking stitch, using 4.50mm needles.